Saturday, November 15, 2008

almost there




Ahh...what a busy day. I can see the light at the end of the tunnel as 10 of the 12 chocolates for the chocolate boxes are done. Two of the houses are done, just the chocolate with cocoa nibs left to do tomorrow. Tempering is going well... today all the chocolates are in temper with shiny dark shells. YEAH! It feels really good to be working with chocolate again. I do love it. Just a few things left to do and then packaging them up in their boxes which should arrive Monday. I met with Heather from Somos yesterday, what a dear sweet woman she is. I am looking forward to the party on Wednesday and meeting all the people that support this project. I feel so lucky to have come across Somos and to be helping the Guatemalan children.

1 comment:

mabrinker said...

Helena and I were just loving reviewing the chocolates. We're big chocolate fans the two of us. The little girls are right behind us. They've just discovered the joy of their Advent Calendars. Helena's favorite is the chocolate heart. I can't pick one, but really want to try all of them someday.